How can I apply for house allocation and mortgage/ housing loan?

You need to register as member of FISH Cooperative Society Limited, complete the application for house allocation form, complete the mortgage profile form for housing loan and complete the FMBN and FGSHLB forms for mortgage.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *