An interested Developer is expected to write an expression of interest
letter addressed to Head of the Civil Service of the Federation stating
and attaching the following documents:
- Name, the location of land and size
- Number of housing units and types proposed or available (in different categories of one, two, three or four bedrooms, etc)
- Cost/price of the each housing unit
- The capacity to perform, expertise, skills and technology at the disposal of the developer.
- Attach Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association, Title Deeds documents, layout and site plans, and design approvals from relevant authorities (Area Council title deeds are not acceptable in the case of FCTA).
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with stakeholders in case of partnership with another company(ies).